Tuesday 10 August 2010

Upset

I want everyone to know that this is NOT a turnarcades slag off blog, ive seen some GOOD cabs come out of them. They are currently going through a move and from the mail below, I can only presume my cab was a little rushed.

ALL I WANT is a replacement monitor and some funds for repairs. Im happy to do the repairs myself to bring the cab upto scratch. The ONLY reason why I want a refund is I wasn't getting any communication.
Just a mail saying "We know your hurting, the monitor will take 2 weeks to get to you, hold tight." would have been enough to keep my happy.

I cant believe the support ive had from some fellow board members, and I hope ive not stretched the truth in anyway, ive only provided the facts. The only reason I posted Turnarcades email was to make sure this blog was 2 sided.

All i can do is sit and wait I guess........... Till LATE AUGUST ><

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment