Sunday 8 August 2010

Turnarcades - can i please have my money back.

So I sent Turnarcades an email asking for my money back.

Hi Craig, after talking to some guys at other Arcade forums and showing them some photos, the work that has been done isn't acceptable.
Ive asked for some help in funding from you to get a new monitor and get some money back to pay for repairs but you have refused, I dont think replacing the dark monitor with the same problem is acceptable.

I am writing to ask for a full refund.

I have worked with ultramarc to get the tracker ball PCBs replaced so you are getting the cab back in better condition than it arrived.

If you could please pick up the cabinet and refund me that would be excellent.

Im asking for a refund as this wasn't fit for the purpose and the finish was poor.

Thanks for your time, and I hope we can sort this swiftly.


Steve


Lets hope it works.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment