Monday 9 August 2010

Turnarcades no response.

Ive had some really positive response from the Arcade forums im posted about this too, and im glad its not just me who thinks the build wasn't up to scratch, or worth anywhere close the money it costs.

The fact that its still not usable due to the monitor and the fact its glued in,  ive talked to citizens advice and like a few people mentioned I was told to contact paypal.  Well I had to pay for the build before it was built, and it takes about a month so I was out of date to put in a dispute. This is due to me waisting time being nice to turnarcades asking for some cash back to put the damage right and replace the monitor. My sis has always said im too nice lol.

Back to Citizens advice, and they tell me there is a Visa Debit Card Chargeback scheme.
Well this is brilliant,  so im going to talk to the bank tomorrow......

Still no word from Turnarcades about the mail I sent....

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment