Sunday 8 August 2010

Turnarcades not being helpful

So I dont really believe in publishing mail trails but so far its gone like this.

I email Turnarcades with a list of problems.

Turnarcades email me saying sorry, but nothing we can do.

I email Turnarcades telling them ive tested the monitor on 5 systems and got a TV repair man to look at it and its too dark and broken. They offer a replacement screen, but do say the replacement is dark as well so will probably we in the same condition.

If i dont get a result soon ill put in a paypal dispute but i REALLY dont want to, i just want my money back for the monitor and some funds for bringing the build back up to scratch.

ITEMS needed so far to fix build.

paint
Plexiglass
T trim
Trackerball PCBs  (Came broken but ultimarc replaced them, they ARE a good company).
Monitor Bezel, a real one not cardboard.
Heat shrink sleaving. (They use tape!!!)

NEEDED
Monitor. - Awaiting any response from Turnarcades.

No comments:

Post a Comment