Friday 13 August 2010

More problems with my Turnarcades rig.

So i thought I would take the monitor out to await the replacement, and all the mount points fell out, they were all glued in.

I thought I had better check all the other parts as ive not actually had it running and found the lights don't work (Probably due to them falling out).

Also the control panel doesn't close properly once its bolted in correctly. (It would close flush without the T molding, I guess it was tested without T-molding, as it now gets in the way of closing.)

I was charged 25 quid for lights and fitting.

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_2150.html has them for 10 quid,  and come with some decent mounting parts.
Much better than glueing them in.

After testing the joysticks one of them doesn't center back and keeps the down switch on permanently.

More problems, I hope they get sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment